* THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the chemical responsible for most of marijuana's psychological effects. THC stimulates cells in the brain to release dopamine, creating euphoria.
* THC also has a wide range of medical benefits, and is commonly reported to relieve pain, nausea, and depression, among many other things.
* Contrary to popular belief, THC has been proven to have a number of positive effects on brain cells. Whereas most recreational drugs are neurotoxic, THC is considered a “neuroprotectant,” meaning it can protect brain cells from damage caused by things like inflammation and oxidative stress.
* Unique jewelry design with a nerdy touch. Chemistry and science lovers!
* Length: 17 inches
* Pendant size: 1.3"
* Will ship within 1-2 business days (from US)
* Mountain inspired necklace for mountain lovers, outdoor lovers, skiers and hikers - available in...
* Serotonin is popularly thought to be a contributor to feelings of well-being and happiness....
Buy Antler Necklace Online * Antlers necklace - available in 3 colors - rose gold, gold and...